About Me

My photo
I just an ordinary person who are talkative and easy going . I believe something happen for a 1000 reasons . The pain teach me to be a strong Allah creation . I don't mind people hatin me because I live not to impress anybody but to seek my place in Jannah .

Saturday, December 1, 2012

welcome to the club .

assalamualaikum.
k , cuba baca balik tajuk entry hari ni . korang rasa club apa ? kelab yang orang menari nari gangnam style or kelab penjegahan jenayah ? dah give up ler tu . kelab yang saya maksudkan is kelab orang-orang yang muda belia lagi comel yang umurnya telah genap 17 tahun xD panjang betul nama kelab tu kan . hihih . dipendekkan namanya is 17teen club .

bulan november haritu ada 3 orang punya birthday *kopak* . tapi time birthday dorang hari tu tak wish elok-elok pun sebab SPM . siapa suruh birthday time exam kan , padan muka u all xD hahah . sekarang ni baru nak wish untuk dorang , walaupun dah lambat tapi asalkan ikhlas takpe kan ??

#1 5 November 1995



happy birthday Nur Arina binti Kamal ! semoga dipanjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki . hope all your dream become true . always being happy without worries . thank you for the friendship since 2008 and being my lil sister . thank you for being beside me through thick and thin . jangan gatal-gatal tau xD loveyou !!

#2  22 November 1995


happy birthday AinaWafi Anisah bt Muhammad Sharif Song , my korean sister .! may Allah bless you always . semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki . hope you always happy with your loves . thanks for the sweet friendship . i glad to know you since standard 6 and being your best friend since last year . loveyou !!

#3 29 November 1995


happy birthday ahmad safari ! may all your dream came true . semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki . thank you for the short friendship and i glad to know you . may you always happy with you love one . loveyou !!

knowing you all is precious thing . you all really make my day . you make me smile laugh cry and angry . but that is the most memories that i won't forget . tak kira dah berapa lama pun kawan dengan korang , you all is the best ! you all have build house in my heart and stay there . i hope you all won't forget me like i won't forget you forever . iloveyouall !

p/s : sila tuntut hadiah tahun depan ye =)

No comments: