About Me

My photo
I just an ordinary person who are talkative and easy going . I believe something happen for a 1000 reasons . The pain teach me to be a strong Allah creation . I don't mind people hatin me because I live not to impress anybody but to seek my place in Jannah .

Saturday, May 31, 2014

don't stop

assalamualaikum w.b.t dan selamat sejahtera .
when life getting tougher , be grateful because Allah testing you to become a stronger human being . As you grow up , the challenge getting hard . sometimes you feel like you cannot go on . you want to stop in the halfway of your journey . its okay to stop when you are pretty sure that your effort is meaningless . you still have to remember , sekuat mana pun kita usaha selagi Allah tak izinkan , semua yang kita usahakan tu tidak akan menjadi kenyataan . but at least you trying . you know what . if you give up before you start the journey, i swear you are not deserve to get what you really want . grab the chance , not everyone get the chance like you get .




thanks to these people because always with me during my upside down . they never stop give the priceless advice , encourage me and support me . im so grateful to know both of them . our friendship is still new but their warm hearted fill my heart . 

p/s : life is like ride a roller coaster , it has its up and down . its your choice to scream or enjoy the ride .

No comments: